GUIDELINES FOR PROGRAMMING CONTEST
A team of two students will be asked to solve real world problems, in a stipulated time. C / C++ can be used as programming language.
Rules & Regulation
- Team can have a maximum of two members.
- The preliminary round will be conducted which judges the basic knowledge in C / C++ and basic Computer Science Engineering.
- The top 25 teams getting through the preliminary tests will be solving the real world problems in C / C++ in Windows platform
- No calculators / any electronic devices are allowed for the preliminary screening test.
- No USB / other any data storage devices are allowed for the final round.
- If any of the above mentioned devices found, the team will be disqualified.
- Mobile Phones should be switched off during the conduct of the event.
Each participant can participate in a maximum of 3 events other than Project & Paper
Participation certificate will be given to those who enters the final round
The decision of the judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
- The organizers reserve the rights to change any or all the above rules as they deem fit.
- Any change in the rules, if any will be highlighted on the website and notified to the registered participants.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT
Mr. K.S. Aravind - +91 99525 95980