Science & Tech Expo
SCIENCE & TECH EXPO 2010
'' ANY FIELD OF INTEREST MAY BE TAKEN AS GRANTED ''
For both Engineering & Polytechnic Students
GUIDELINES FOR PROJECT EXHIBITION
29th & 30th January 2010
- The projects to be submitted can be in any field.
Participants should mail their full project details and the abstracts preferably in '.doc' or '.pdf' ' format.
Subject of the mail to be sent should follow the format:
< Department - Area - Title of the project>
Eg: < CSE - Networking - Title of the project>
- An exhibition of the entries selected on the basis of the
abstract submitted under Project Design Contest event will be held
during the Convention. Participants are also required to mention at the
beginning of their abstracts if their idea has a prototype / model. A
brief idea of how the design could be presented (exhibited) during the
exhibition should also be included in the abstracts.
- The full project details with the abstract should be of text
typed with Times New Roman font of size 12 excluding the first sheet
containing the title and the last containing the references (if any)
with the title in Upper-case Bold type.
- The first sheet should only contain title of the project, names of the team members and their respective institutes.
- The last sheet may have a list of references - websites,
books, journals and so on which amply support the ideas or solutions
- The selected entries will be informed via e-mail and they would have to send replies confirming their participation.
Rules & Regulations
- A team can have a maximum of 4 members.
Participants must exhibit their project on both the two days " 29th & 30th Jan 2010 "
The name of the document should be The Title of the Paper
Papers only in the prescribed format will be passed to the first level screening
Only the participants who qualify in the screening round based on
judging of the abstracts shall be invited to Excel Campus for the final
Qualifying participants will have to make a presentation before a
panel of judges explaining the salient points of their idea/innovation.
Teams will be given a space to set up their model/design at the venue for judging.
A detailed report in support of the design and highlighting the
important aspects should also be brought. The report will be considered
The inclusions of the photographs in the projects are welcome.
Dates to Remember
Last date for Submission : 23.01.2010
Intimation through Mail : 24.01.2010
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT
Mr. S.Velmurugan - +91 94891 87631